Wednesday, November 4, 2015

GOT MY VISA Oct 30,2015

Well, you were right mom and dad, I got a phone call from President
Jenkins this morning and I officially have my visa! I fly out of
Phoenix to Houston at 8:50 in the morning on Monday, November 2nd.
I'll be in Houston at lunch time, and I will arrive in Port of Spain
at 9:10pm. I don't know when would be a good time to call. I guess just 
be on stand by or something? Or send me a time to call I guess :)

Elder Roberson and I are doing lunch with Dee and Linda today so they
will help me take care of my bike and stuff I need to send home. I
have my iPad until Sunday night, so I can receive emails until then.
Could you send me my West Indies packing list we made today? It should
be on the laptop.

Thank you for all of your support! I'm super stoked! Talk to you later!

Ik hou van jullie!

Elder Hunt

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment